This article share the process of generating a key hash for Facebook integration with android using openssl
- Download openssl from Google code (If you have a 64 bit machine you must download openssl-0.9.8e X64 not the latest version)
- Extract it. create a folder- OpenSSL in C:/ and copy the extracted code here.
- Detect debug.keystore file path. If u didn't find, then do a search in C:/ and use the Path in the command in next step.
- Find the keytool path which is in Jre directory. (C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin)
- Detect your keytool.exe path and go to that dir/ in command prompt and run this command in 1 line
keytool -exportcert -alias androiddebugkey -keystore "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.android\debug.keystore" - "C:\OpenSSL\bin\openssl" sha1 -binary |"C:\OpenSSL\bin\openssl" base64
* it will ask for password, put android
* that's all. u will get a key-hash
Video tutorial coming soon, subscribe us on YOUTUBE