- What is Cordova and its relation to PhoneGap?
- Native Apps, Web Apps, and Hybrid Apps. What is the difference?
- Event Bubbling, How to prevent it ?
- Installing PhoneGap in Windows
- Toolkits for developing Hybrid Apps.
- Local storage, Cookies. What to use ?
- em, px, pt, percent. What is the difference ?
- Cordova/PhoneGap app not working on iOS 8.0 Beta (resolved)
- Installing Windows Phone 8.1 emulator in Visual Studio 2013
Friday, August 29, 2014
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Thursday, July 17, 2014
Monday, July 7, 2014
Do you want to migrate from PhoneGap V2.9 or below to V3.0 or above? or Do you want to try the latest PhoneGap 3.5 Command Line tools or Do you just want to start learning PhoneGap?. This article will help you to do it by completing the first step towards PhoneGap V3.X, which is installing PhoneGap on Windows Machine as the process includes installation of many required libraries which are not mentioned in the PhoneGap Website.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Friday, February 28, 2014
Thursday, February 27, 2014
Apache Cordova (http://cordova.apache.org) is a free, open source framework for building cross-platform native applications using HTML5.
Recently developers of Cordova released v3.0 which is the major update as it is very different from the previous versions. Here are some of the major differences I came to know :